Prosper Fialeseshie is a qualified chartered accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant (Ghana) with over 10 years proven experience in finance, audit, accounting, treasury and risk management in the Oil and Gas industry.
He spent the last eight years in various capacity at Allied Oil Company limited and by dint of hard work, experience and perseverance rose to the position of Head of Internal Control Department.
Prior to this position, he served as a Deputy Finance Manager where he was instrumental in the transformation of the sales order processes from manual to an all-inclusive automated system commencing from raising of requisitions through placing of orders to invoicing and instituting controls on receivables.
Prosper managed the entire receivable section of the finance department, a function he performed exemplary.
He was also the deputy Internal Control Manager of Allied Oil Company Limited and as part of the team played a pivotal role in ensuring timely and accurate completion of audit plan, recommended and reviewed policies and procedures in order to improve operations as well as internal controls.
Apart from being a Certified Chartered Accountant (ICA, GH) in good standing,
Mr. Fialeseshie also holds;
- MSc in Accounting and Finance, University of Ghana, Legon.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM), University of Cape Coast.
- Chartered Diploma in Forensic Auditing, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana.
- Chartered Diploma in Treasury and Risk Management, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana.
- Specialist Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management Institute (ERMI)